Limex technology provides real-time and placement focused mysql training in bbsr . Our mysql dba course includes basic to advanced level and our mysql course is designed to get the placement in good MNC companies in INDIA as quickly as once you complete the php mysql training course. Our mysql trainers are mysql dba certified experts and 8 years experienced working professionals with hands on real time multiple MySQL projects knowledge. We have designed our mysql course content and syllabus based on students requirement to achieve everyone’s career goal.
What is MySQL Database?
MySQL is a fast, easy-to-use RDBMS used being used for many small and big businesses. MySQL is developed, marketed, and supported by MySQL AB, which is a Swedish company. MySQL is becoming so popular because of many good reasons.
- MySQL is released under an open-source license. So you have nothing to pay to use it.
- MySQL is a very powerful program in its own right. It handles a large subset of the functionality of the most expensive and powerful database packages.
- MySQL uses a standard form of the well-known SQL data language.
- MySQL works on many operating systems and with many languages including PHP, PERL, C, C++, JAVA etc.
- MySQL works very quickly and works well even with large data sets.
- MySQL is very friendly to PHP, the most appreciated language for web development.
- MySQL supports large databases, up to 50 million rows or more in a table. The default file size limit for a table is 4GB, but you can increase this (if your operating system can handle it) to a theoretical limit of 8 million terabytes (TB).
- MySQL is customizable. The open source GPL license allows programmers to modify the MySQL software to fit their own specific environments.
MySQL training course content and Syllabus
MySQL Course Content
Theory, Terminology and Concepts
- Client/Server Concepts
- Database and Database Objects
Data Definition using SQL
- Data Types
- Constraints and Indexes
Basic Data Manipulation using SQL
- Recurring SQL Constructs
- Adding data
- Modifying data
- Removing data
- Searching data
Advanced Data Manipulation using SQL
- Grouping and Aggregate Functions
- Joining Tables
- Transaction Concepts
- SQL for working with Transaction
- Tools for Import/Export
- SQL for Import/Export